- Starting from 3 September 2018, Applicants could obtain our Admission form either from our Administrative office or through our official website.
- Integrated Interview would be conducted on November 2018.
“2019/20 K1 Admission Arrangements” Flowchart (download from EDB website: http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e)
“Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” application form could be obtained from the following places:
- Our Kindergarten (if any)
- District offices of Home Affairs Department
- Post Office
- Education Bureau
Complete the application form and bring along the following documents:
- A copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of child’s Vaccination / Immunization Records
- One passport size photo of the child
- 4 self-address envelopes with $2 stamp each
- An official copy of school report from previous year (For K2 and K3 applicants Only)
- Registration Fee HK$40 (cheque payable to“Grace Baptist Kindergarten”)
- Original copy of “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” OR “Education Voucher”
Tuition Fee Schedule for 2018-19
Our academic year would begin on current September and end on coming July. Students should attend the lessons throughout the academic year.
Tuition fee would be Free of charge for every holder of “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (Admission Certificate) and “Certificate of Eligibility for the Pre-Primary Education Voucher Scheme” (Education Voucher).
The certificate holders entitled with the “Right of Abode” in Hong Kong who enroll half-day classes would benefit from the fee remission. Non-certificate holders and “Kindergarten Admission Pass” holders would not benefit from the fee remission. Our detail fee schedule is stated as below:
|School Time / Session||Tuition Fee per instalment (HK$)|
A.M. 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
P.M. 1:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. (Mon to Fri)
FREE OF CHARGE for all Eligible holders of “Admission Certificate”& “Education Voucher”.